Thursday, January 15, 2009

Joe The Plumber In Israel, PBUH

SDEROT - Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, AKA Joe The Plumber, is in Israel where he will be fixing toilets on both sides of the border. “I think I can bring both sides together with my plumbing,” he said.

“Just yesterday, I went to a woman’s house in Sderot whose toilet was backed up. I saw that the drain was clogged with a rocket fin. I got it out, and all the crap went down,” Joe said. “Then today, I went to a house in Gaza that had a backed up toilet. I found a piece of a shell at the bottom. Since I cleaned it out, everything goes down fine,” he continued.

“I want everyone to know I’m running a special this month on stainless steel toilets. They hold up to bombardment better than ceramic models. In fact, I’m thinking of staying here. You don’t need a plumber license in Israel or Gaza,” Joe said.

No comments: