Friday, October 23, 2009

Orly Taitz - Racist

This is on Orly Taitz's Facebook wall. I am not endorsing any of it. I believe in exposing the lie that opposition to President Obama is only because of his policies. It is race, pure and simple. This is what Ms. Taitz gleefully published (I have reproduced all the spelling and syntax errors):
.
"U sir appear to be corrupt and irresponsible in administering ur duties as a Judge at any level. We have an oppurtunity to find out once and for all who or what this "Userper" is.
.
If he is who and what he says he is, then OK and I will g...ive him serious consideration.
.
Right now, without proof, he is just another Animal Beast of the Field or shall I say "nigger"
.
If "it" truly is in Office legally, then "it" would be the first well trained animal to hold the Office of President of the United States.
.
If u accept my challenge, I would require a Birth Certificate and a Driver's License to show who u r and prove u have not sent some "Ringer" in ur stead. I, of course will do the same...U do have a Birth Certificate?
.
Thank U-Obama would have to be "Human" for me to be a "Racist"

1 comment:

Larche said...

Here's a little racist tidbit from the lawyer/dentist/real-estate agent's FaceBook Wall:

"We all Support Orly's Cause-We do it for our own Reasons-My reason is purely about Truth and non-Political Correctness-I truly believe Hussein is a Mulatto and does not Qualify as a Human Being-1/16 th or less tainted Animal blood would Dequalify him as animal-Right Now Hussein is a Beast and living in my White House-Politics aside-We r not discussing Racism here-I am discussing Animal Husbandry-not Racism."