Monday, March 13, 2017

Alex Jones Is A Tranny

Jones' Boyfriend Revel Loam Speaks Out

"No Comment"
Alex Jones and his boyfriend Revel Loam have lent their names to bathroom bills making their way around state legislatures. 

"We finally have decided to speak out, so we can go everywhere together," Jones said. Jones also said he was speaking out because of rumors that he kept underage boys in his basement. "That's absolutely not true. I have only tried to conceal my relationship with Revel Loam. As of today, I am coming out."

"I'm not going to bury it in my basement anymore, so to speak," Jones said. His boyfriend, Revel Loam, did not want to be interviewed. He only said, "Gay relationships and gay marriage are now accepted. It's time."

Jones said he was not going to shout it through his trademark megaphone. "It speaks for itself," he said and then added in Latin "res ipsa loquitur." 

NYL wishes both the very best, and a long life together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew AJ like giving BJs.