Sunday, July 29, 2012

Romney Lands in Israel

TEL AVIV - Probative presumptive retrograde Tea Party Trump GOP puppet candidate Willard Mitt Romney's entourage landed at Ben Gurion International Airport, today. His airplane was accompanied by a helicopter brigade, to the strains of Die Walküre. Despite the Romney campaign's having banned the media, New York Leftist was able to get behind the lines, and got this footage of his landing:


"I have told my good friend Bibi that I will defer to him, just as I have done for Birthers and the rest of the psycho-ceramics like Michele Bachmann, who control the GOP guard our common Anglo-Saxon heritage," Romney told a group of hushed reporters.

In related news, Glenn Beck said "I want to give a shout out to the John Birch Society, who are stopping Americans from being poisoned by fluoride. Our magic underwear protects us against all evil forces."

No comments: