Monday, August 6, 2012

Romney Rejects Randy Recommendation

Romney renounces Jenna Jameson endorsement: "I'd rather have Trump's than that tramp's."

BOSTON -  Willard Mitt Romney today repudiated Jenna Jameson's endorsement saying, "I need to get 50.1% or more and I'm appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people - except harlots like her."

When asked about Romney's repudiation, Ms. Jameson said "I don't understand Mittens. I've screwed more people than he has. Maybe it's age. Like when I told Mittens I like it doggy-style, he strapped me to the roof of his car. Kinky, now that I think about it. Plus, I was hoping to become the sister second First Lady. It happens all the time in Utah."

Trump was more direct: "Jesus Christ, what's this country coming to, when whores and ignoramuses act like they're important?" Trump went on to say, "They want me in Tampa. As a matter of fact, I've been given the GOP's Statesman of the Year award. That's how important I am. Suck on it, Obama. Herman Cain is my supporter. Like I told you, I have a great relationship with the blacks, except for that Kenyan."     

No comments: